- Humiliate you - call you names, put you down, make you feel guilty?
- Threaten you with violence or hit, kick, strangle or throw things at you?
- Control what you do, who you see or talk to?
- Threaten to “out” you to your family or work?
- Have sudden outbursts of anger?
- Control your money – make you ask for money or make you support them?
- Use your children, friends or family to blackmail you?
- Act over protective and become jealous for no reason?
- Hurt your pets?
- Force you to have sex or engage in acts that you are not comfortable with?