Bequests are a great way to give back to your community. If this is something you are interested in exploring please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion or find out more here: https://www.iclc.org.au/donate-now/
Need legal advice about employment, family, civil or criminal law?
We provide FREE legal advice for people on low incomes from our catchment area on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
Give us a call on 0466 724 979 to see if you are eligible.
Inner City Legal Centre Services include:
- Free legal advice by appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings (telephone advice available for urgent matters)
- Information & referral services
- Specialist Trans and Gender Diverse Legal Service
- Specialist Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual legal advice
- Specialist legal advice and court support for LGBTIQ people experiencing or escaping domestic/family violence
- Specialist Sex workers Legal Service (SLS)
- Family law advice for people referred from the Sydney City Family Relationships Centre
- Community legal education sessions, fact sheets and publications on issues specific to the communities ICLC serves
- Migrant Employment Legal Service
- Law reform and campaign work