- Privacy Statement
Inner City Legal Centre (ICLC) is committed to privacy.
All personal information provided to ICLC will be treated confidentially and handled in accordance with the privacy principles outlined in the Act.
What type of information is collected when you visit this site?
When you visit this website, our service logs the following information which is provided by your browser for statistical purposes only:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .au, .uk etc);
- the address of the referring site (for example, the previous site that you visited);
- your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet);
- the date and time of your visit; and
- the address of the pages accessed, and the documents downloaded.
What do we use this information for?
ICLC only uses this information for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant.
What we won’t do with the information
ICLC will not disclose or publish information which identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses without consent.